Kendriya Vidyalaya Berhampur Odisha Class 1 Admission 2020-21 – Checking Original Certificate Verification
The candidates given on the website have been provisionally selected for admission to Class 1 during the session 2020-21 subject to verification of original date of birth of the child, transfer certificate/service is particular of the parent, recent caste certificates of ST/SC/OBC/SEBC candidates, disability
certificate for PH, for BPL/EWS candidates recent BPL card in the name of parents of the candidate along with recent income certificate with other supportive documents of parents under EWS Category, affidavit for single girl child from Notary. Admission will be held as per the schedule given as under:
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Original Birth certificate of the child for verification.
- Salary Certificate, Service certificate & Orders of Transfer countersigned by Competent Authority in respect of Category – I (to be retained in the Vidyalaya).
- Family particulars extract from service records countersigned by competent authority for SGC candidates (to be retained in the Vidyalaya).
- Bonafide service certificate issued by employer mentioning post held, no.of transfers during the last 07 years, salary certificate with basic pay, grade pay, DA and other allowances for Central Govt./State
Govt./PSU employees (to be retained in the Vidyalaya).
- SC/ST/OBC Caste certificates in original to be produced in the name of candidates.
- Physically Handicapped certificates to be produced in original.
- Proof of residence.
- Recent Income Certificates of the OBC/SEBC/BPL cardholder/EWS candidates in original.
- Affidavit for Single Girl Child from Executive Magistrate in original made on the stamp paper of Rs.100/-
- Blood Group, ADHAAR, DISTANCE DECLARATION, etc to be submitted.