Kendriya Vidyalaya Khanapara Admission and Other Important Details
Kendriya Vidyalaya Khanapara Official Website Address with link | Admission, Selection, and Waiting List | Fee Structure of all classes | Latest Holiday List and Syllabus 2020-21
What is the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Khanapara?
The official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Khanapara is https://khanapara.kvs.ac.in/
KV Khanapara Online Admission 2020-21 Class 1 Result
The administration of KV Khanapara has announced their selected student list of PDF for class 1 online admission during the academic year 2020-21
- S No. Application
- Submission Code
- Name Of the Candidates
- DA/DA Category
- Lottery Number
- Click here to download PDF
All parents are advised to keep the following documents ready with you.
a. Date of Birth Certificate of Child, Passport size photo of child
b. Service Certificate and Transfer Orders
c. Address Proof (In name of Mother/Father)
d. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS Certificate (In the name of child)
e. SGC Affidavit (for SGC applicants)
f. Non-availability of Married accommodation (If applicable)
As per the notification issued by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan on 17.7.2020 (Click to view the notification), KV Khanapara Ganjam Admission for class 1 and above will start from 20.7.2020 (Monday). The online registration through the specific website of htttps://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in and via the mobile app also.
KVS Khanapara Official Website Link
After completion of registration for admission in KV Khanapara through the official website of KVS, students and parents are advised to go to the website of KV Khanapara for further updates. The link of the KV Khanapara website is given below:
KV Khanapara Admission for Class 1 Time and Date 2020-21
- Registration starts on for Class 1: 20.7.2020 (Monday) at 10.00 am
- Registration ends on for Class 1: 07.8.2020 (Friday) at 07.00 pm
KV Khanapara Admission List 2020-21
After the successful registration in the KVS portal for class 1, the detailed list of candidates will be sent to the concerned kv school. The KV Khanapara management will display the successfully registered list of candidates on their official website and also on the notice board.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Khanapara Selection List Publishing Date 2020-21
The provisional selection and waiting list of registered candidates will be published in the below manner:
- Service Priority (Category I and II)
- Shortfall Reservation Quota
1st Selection List: The KVS Khanapara principal will publish the provisional selection and waitlist of registration candidates on 11.8.2020 (Tuesday)
2nd Selection List: If seats remain vacant, the second list will be published on 24.8.2020 (Monday)
3rd Selection List: If seats remain vacant, the second list will be published on 26.8.2020 (Wednesday)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Khanapara Provisional Selection List 2020-21
- The KV Khanapara management will declare the provisional select list of candidates as per the priority service category for unreserved seats if any (keeping the leftover reserved seats blocked) as per the KVS guidelines 2020-21 from 27th to 29th August 2020 (3 Days).
KVS Khanapara 2nd Notification 2020-21
Extended date for Second Notification for offline registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST and OBC(NCL) if
sufficient applications not received in online mode.
- Notification on 31.08.2020 (Monday)
- Registration from 31.08.2020(Monday) to 05.09.2020 (Saturday)
- Display of list and Admissions 07.09.2020 (Monday) to 11.09.2020 (Friday)
KVS Khanapara Registration for Class 2 and above 2020-21
Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)- Subject in offline mode to availability of vacancies in a particular class.
- Registration: 20.07.2020 (Monday) to 25.07.2020 (Saturday)
- Declaration: 29.07.2020 at 4:00 PM (Wednesday)
- Admission: 30.07.2020 (Thursday) to 07.08.2020 (Friday)
KVS Khanapara Admission for Class 11 2020-21
For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI.
- Within a week of the declaration of class X results
KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI.
- Within two weeks of the declaration of class X results.
Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)
- After the admissions of KVS students in class X
KV Khanapara Last date of admission for all classes including XI
- 15/09/2020 (Tuesday) (tentative, depending on the declaration of class X result)
- Click to view in detail
KVS Khanapara Fee Structure 2020-21
KVS School fee for monthly from class 1 to 12
- Admission Fee: Rs. 25
- Re-Admission Fee: Rs. 100
- Tuition Fee Class IX & X (Boys): Rs. 200
- Tuition Fee Class XI & XII Commerce and Humanities (Boys): Rs. 300
- Tuition Fee Class XI & XII Science (Boys): Rs.400
- Computer Fund Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted: Rs. 100
- Computer Fund Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage: Rs. 150
- Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi [VVN for Class 1 to 12]: Rs. 500
- Click to view in detail
Kendriya Vidyalaya Khanapara Holiday List 2020-21
Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 AFS Jamnagar published the vacation table for students