Kendriya Vidyalaya Kanker Admission and Other Important Details
Kendriya Vidyalaya Kanker Official Website Address with link | Admission, Selection and Waiting List | Fee Structure of all classes | Latest Holiday List and Syllabus 2020-21
KV Kanker Online Admission 2020-21 Class 1 Result
The administration of KV Kanker has announced their selected student list of PDF for class 1 online admission during the academic year 2020-21
Latest News and announcements on KV Kanker
All parents are advised to keep the following documents ready with you.
- Date of Birth Certificate of Child, Passport size photo of child
- Service Certificate and Transfer Orders
- Address Proof (In name of Mother/Father)
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS Certificate (In the name of child)
- SGC Affidavit (for SGC applicants)
- Non-availability of Married accommodation (If applicable)
As per the notification issued by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan on 17.7.2020 (Click to view the notification), KV Kanker Ganjam Admission for class 1 and above will start from 20.7.2020 (Monday). The online registration through the specific website of htttps://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in and via the mobile app also.
KVS Kanker Official Website Link
After completion of registration for admission in KV Kanker through the official website of KVS, students and parents are advised to go to the website of KV Kanker for further updates. The link of the KV Kanker website is given below:
KV Kanker Admission for Class 1 Time and Date 2020-21
- Registration starts on for Class 1: 20.7.2020 (Monday) at 10.00 am
- Registration ends on for Class 1: 07.8.2020 (Friday) at 07.00 pm
KV Kanker Admission List 2020-21
After the successful registration in the KVS portal for class 1, the detailed list of candidates will be sent to the concerned kv school. The KV Kanker management will display the successfully registered list of candidates on their official website and also on the notice board.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Kanker Selection List Publishing Date 2020-21
The provisional selection and waiting list of registered candidates will be published in the below manner:
- Service Priority (Category I and II)
- Shortfall Reservation Quota
1st Selection List: The KVS Kanker principal will publish the provisional selection and waitlist of registration candidates on 11.8.2020 (Tuesday)
2nd Selection List: If seats remain vacant, the second list will be published on 24.8.2020 (Monday)
3rd Selection List: If seats remain vacant, the second list will be published on 26.8.2020 (Wednesday)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Kanker Provisional Selection List 2020-21
- The KV Kanker management will declare the provisional select list of candidates as per the priority service category for unreserved seats if any (keeping the leftover reserved seats blocked) as per the KVS guidelines 2020-21 from 27th to 29th August 2020 (3 Days).
KVS Kanker 2nd Notification 2020-21
Extended date for Second Notification for offline registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST and OBC(NCL) if
sufficient applications not received in online mode.
- Notification on 31.08.2020 (Monday)
- Registration from 31.08.2020(Monday) to 05.09.2020 (Saturday)
- Display of list and Admissions 07.09.2020 (Monday) to 11.09.2020 (Friday)
KVS Kanker Registration for Class 2 and above 2020-21
Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)- Subject in offline mode to availability of vacancies in a particular class.
- Registration: 20.07.2020 (Monday) to 25.07.2020 (Saturday)
- Declaration: 29.07.2020 at 4:00 PM (Wednesday)
- Admission: 30.07.2020 (Thursday) to 07.08.2020 (Friday)
KVS Kanker Admission for Class 11 2020-21
For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI.
- Within a week of the declaration of class X results
KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI.
- Within two weeks of the declaration of class X results.
Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)
- After the admissions of KVS students in class X
KV Kanker Last date of admission for all classes including XI
- 15/09/2020 (Tuesday) (tentative, depending on the declaration of class X result)
- Click to view in detail
KVS Kanker Fee Structure 2020-21
KVS School fee for monthly from class 1 to 12
- Admission Fee: Rs. 25
- Re-Admission Fee: Rs. 100
- Tuition Fee Class IX & X (Boys): Rs. 200
- Tuition Fee Class XI & XII Commerce and Humanities (Boys): Rs. 300
- Tuition Fee Class XI & XII Science (Boys): Rs.400
- Computer Fund Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted: Rs. 100
- Computer Fund Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage: Rs. 150
- Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi [VVN for Class 1 to 12]: Rs. 500
- Click to view in detail
Kendriya Vidyalaya Kanker Holiday List 2020-21
Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 AFS Jamnagar published the vacation table for students