KV No.1 Arakkonam – Contractual Teacher’s Interview 2019-20
Walk – in Interview – Contractual Teacher/Staff
Detailed educational qualifications and application form
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
1. Minimum and maximum age limit shall be 18 years and 65 years respectively as on 01.04.2019. Eligible and interested candidates would be required to appear in the interview in the prescribed format which can be collected from school or downloaded from the website of the Vidyalaya Before appearing, the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms.
2. During the interview candidates may be asked to give demo class in their respective subjects for 15 to 30 minutes.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible.
4. In application form they may submit the choice of KV on priority, if selected.
5. She/he would be engaged till such time the regular teacher joins or the end of the academic session, whichever is earlier.
6. Coaches in Games and sports and Coaches in Music/Dance/Craft /Yoga/Counselor will be appointed maximum up to January / February.
7. Relaxation in CTET- In the absence of CTET qualified candidates, candidates without CTET qualification may be considered, if otherwise eligible as per KVS Recruitment Rules.
8. Salary will be calculated based on their duty performed day to day basis, i.e. pro – rata basis.
9. Inclusion of B.Ed qualification for PRTs allowed to appear in the absence of suitable candidates with D.TEd for PRTs.
10. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
11. Teachers engaged on contractual basis, would have no claim or right for appointment on regular basis nor will they be a part of the cadre of teachers of Kendriya Vidyalayas.
12. Mere placement in the panel does not give any candidate a right for appointment on contract basis, as these appointments are purely need based.
13. Duties & Responsibilities of Contractual teachers:
(a) Regular classroom activity, evaluation work, conduct of remedial classes after school hours.
(b) Invigilation duty/ Evaluation work.
(c) Helping students and colleagues in preparation and organization of different curricular /Cocurricular activities in the Vidyalaya.
(d) All other works assigned by the Principal/HM.
(e) Working hours same as regular teachers.