KV AGCR Colony Shift II Class 1 Provisional Admission List Out!
Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony Shift-II First Provisional Admission List of Class 1 during the academic year 2020-21
All the parents whose ward have been selected for the admission are hereby informed to complete the admission procedure in Class I session 2020-21. All the relevant documents are required to be submitted in the school as per the list mentioned below. In COVID-19 situation to follow all procedures please mind the following points:
- Make a single envelope of all the required documents.
- Mention Child name, form Registration number, and category in bold letters at the top of the envelope.
- Drop this envelope in the box placed at the security counter of the school.
- Timings to drop envelop of documents – from 12 Aug to 13 Aug between 8 AM to 4 PM.
- Parents will be informed telephonically if any shortfall is found in the documents.
- After verifying all the documents thoroughly parents will be called in school to complete the admission procedure as per schedule uploaded on the website as well as put on notice board.
- Check the website regularly agar colony.kvs.ac.in for every detail and further information.
|1||3 passport size photo of child||3 passport size photo of child||3 passport size photo of child|
|2||Date of birth certificate||Date of birth certificate||Date of birth certificate|
|3||copy of the certificate if belongs to SC/ST/OBC(Non-creamy layer)/BPL/EWS wherever applicable||A certificate from the civil surgeon/ rehabilitation centre or any other competent authority defined by the Gov. of India OM No. 36035/5/88/Estt. (SCT) dated 4.5.1999 certifying the child is handicapped||Single Girl Child (only one child in family) affidavit from Class I magistrate, (if applicable)|
|4||Proof of residence electricity bill/gas bill/bank passbook/voter ID/DL||copy of the certificate if belongs to SC/OBC(Non-creamy layer) wherever applicable||A service certificate showing the number of transfers during the preceding 7 years duly signed and stamped by the head of office bearing the name, designation and other relevant particulars in block letters.|
|5||Aadhar card of child||Proof of residence electricity bill/gas bill/bank passbook/voter ID/DL||copy of the certificate if belongs to SC/ST/OBC(Non-creamy layer) wherever applicable|
|6||Blood group report||Aadhar card of child||A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees|
|7||A self- declaration about distance||Blood group report||in transfer case copy of the relieving order and joining order|
|8||Employee Service Identity Card + Latest Salary Slip|
|9||Non-family station certificate from department for central government employee working outside Delhi.|
|10||Certificate of retirement / discharge book / pension papers / ex-serviceman card (for ex serviceman)|
|11||Proof of residence electricity bill/gas bill/bank passbook/voter ID/DL|
|12||Aadhar card of child|
|13||Blood group report|
|14||Self-address (official) envelop size 4.5’’ X 10’’ addressing the H.O.D. with 5 Rs. Postage stamp|