Kendriya Vidyalaya Tamulpur Baksa Online Admission 2020-21 for Class 1
KV Tamulpur Baksa Online Admission 2020-21 Class 1 Result
The administration of KV Tamulpur Baksa has announced their selected student list of PDF for class 1 online admission during the academic year 2020-21
Latest News and announcements on KV Tamulpur Baksa
All parents are advised to keep the following documents ready with you.
- Date of Birth Certificate of Child, Passport size photo of child
- Service Certificate and Transfer Orders
- Address Proof (In name of Mother/Father)
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS Certificate (In the name of child)
- SGC Affidavit (for SGC applicants)
- Non-availability of Married accommodation (If applicable)
All parents and students are requested to watch the official website of KV school Tamulpur Baksa regularly for admission updates. The official announcement for admission for class 1 and other classes is expected to release in the first week of March 2020. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will provide the online admission form for the academic year 2020-21 for all Kendriya Vidyalaya located in India.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will launch a single online registration common platform for all 1230 KV schools in India. After completion of registration, the selection list (Provisional Merit List) for the admission for the session 2020-21 will be published on the respective Kendriya Vidyalaya school website at the end of March onwards.
The website portal link of KVS Tamulpur Baksa is given below:
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Tamulpur P.O. – Tamulpur District- Baksa (BTAD) Assam
- Phone No: 03624 287220
- E-mail of Vidyalaya: [email protected]