KV Sector 31 Chandigarh – Admission Notice 26-03-2019
KV SECTOR-31, CHANDIGARH
INSTRUCTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED FOR ADMISSION IN CLASS I
1. Provisionally selected candidates are required to take admission from 28.03.2019 to 08.04.2019 otherwise the seat will be given to the next candidate in waiting.
2. Timings of admission 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
3. Fee Structure:
|Admission Fee||Rs. 25/-|
|VVN for first quarter (April to June 2019)||Rs. 1500/- (@ Rs. 500/- per month)|
*No fee will be collected from the children selected by draw of lots under RTE Category as per RTE Act.2009
4. Documents required at the time of admission:
(Attested photocopies along with original for verification)
* It is mandatory that a Service Certificate showing the number of transfers during the preceding 7 years duly signed and stamped by the head of office bearing the name, designation and other relevant particulars in block letters.
*SC/ST/OBC/BPL/EWS/SGC/DISABILITY Certificate in the name of the candidate (If above applicable certificate in the name of candidate is not available at the time of admission then the required certificate in the name of father/mother must be submitted along with an undertaking to submit the aforesaid certificate in the name of candidate within three months.)
* Other Documents required:
Date of Birth Certificate
Proof of residence
Proof of Ex-servicemen
Blood group report
Aadhar card of the child.
Affidavit of SGC. Etc.
Admissions secured on the basis of any wrong certificate/proof shall be cancelled forthwith and no appeal against such action will be entertained.
NOTE: Next list for children in waiting will be displayed on 09.04.2019, if required.