The Sainik Schools Society (SSS) runs all 33 Sainik Schools located across India. Sainik Schools are English medium residential schools affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE). Sainik Schools prepare Cadets to join the National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla (Pune), Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, and other Training Academies for officers. Sainik Schools offer admission at the level of Class VI and Class IX. Admission is based on the performance of candidates in the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE).
ऑल इंडिया सैनिक स्कूल एंट्रेंस एग्जाम
ALL INDIA SAINIK SCHOOLS ENTRANCE EXAM
AISSEE – 2023
|Topic||Sainik School Admission|
|Standard||Class 6 and Class 9|
|Application Form||Online Method|
|Application Status||Open Now|
|AISSEE Exam Date 2023||8 January 2023|
|AISSEE Exam Cities||180 cities across India|
|AISSEE Exam Last Date||30 November 2022|
|AISSEE Exam Correction||2 to 6 December 2022|
|AISSEE Exam Date 2023||8th January 2023 (Sunday)|
|Mode of exam||Pen paper (OMR Sheets based)|
|Paper pattern||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Cities||180 cities across India, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin|
|Eligibility for admission to Class VI||Candidate should be between 10 and 12 years as of 31.03.2023. Admission for Girls is open in Class VI only in all Sainik Schools. Eligibility for admission to approved New Sainik Schools is detailed in the Information Bulletin.|
|Eligibility for admission to Class IX||Candidate should be between 13 and 15 years as of 31.03.2023 and should have passed Class VIII, from a recognized school, at the time of admission.|
|Exam fee||General/OBC(NCL)/Defence/Ex-servicemen-Rs 650/- SC/ST-Rs 500/-|
|Last date for submission of online application forms||30.11.2022(* Up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment of fees online||30.11.2022(11.50 PM). Exam fees can be paid online either through debit/credit card or internet banking/UPI|
Scheme/duration/medium/syllabus of examination, list of Sainik Schools/New Sainik Schools and their
tentative intake, reservation of seats, exam cities, passing requirements, important dates, etc., relating to
the exam are contained in the Information Bulletin hosted on www.nta.ac.in/ https://aissee.nta.nic.ac.in.
Candidates who desire to appear in the exam may read the detailed Information Bulletin for AISSEE 2023
and apply online only at https://aissee.nta.nic.ac.in between 21.10.2022 and 30.11.2022. The exam fee is
also required to be paid online through a payment gateway, using debit/credit cards or internet banking.
Application Procedure: 3 Simple Steps to be followed to apply online
- Candidates must read carefully the Instructions (including how to fill up the Application Form online) given in the Information Bulletin available on the NTA Website. Candidates not complying with the Instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Register for the Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number. The candidate should supply the required details while filling out the Online Application Form and is also required to create a password and choose Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the personal details, an Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and will also be required for all future reference/ correspondence. For subsequent logins, the candidate will be able to log in directly with the respective system-generated Application Number and created Password.
- Complete the Application Form Candidate can login with the system-generated Application Number and created Password for completing the Application Form.
- Upload Scanned Images of the Candidate’s Photograph, Thumb, Signature, Domicile Certificate, Date Of Birth Certificate, Category Certificate(where applicable), and School Certificate for Class V (New Sainik School)(where applicable) :
- The recent passport-size photograph should be either in color or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background. It should be in JPG format (clearly legible) and between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- The thumb should be in JPG format and between 3 kb to 30 kb.
- The signature should be in JPG format (clearly legible) and between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- The size of the scanned copy of the certificates should be between 50 kb to 300 kb.
[Note: Upload the correct photograph, thumb, signature, and certificates as the facility for correction will not be given.
The candidate has to select the Debit card/Credit card/UPI/Net banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of a fee. After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of the fee then the transaction is canceled and the candidates have to approach the concerned bank for a refund of the amount. However, the candidate has to make another payment/transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
During online form filling, candidates will be required to choose Password and Security Question and its Answer. The candidate is advised to record/remember their password for all future logins.
For subsequent logins, candidates will be able to login directly with their respective system-generated Application Number and the chosen Password.
- Candidate is advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody.
- Neither NTA nor NIC will be responsible for the violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate can change his/her passwords after login, if desired.
- Candidate should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the particulars of the candidate cannot be tampered with or modified by unauthorized persons.
The Password must be as per the following Password policy.
- Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters
- Using Security Question & the answer you chose during Form filling.
- Use a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
The Application Number printed on the computer-generated Confirmation Page must be mentioned in all such correspondences. It is therefore essential to note down the application number printed on the Confirmation Page.
I have downloaded the Information Bulletin of All India Sainik School Entrance Exam – 2023, read and understood all the Instructions therein as well as those mentioned above, and fill up the online Application Form for the AISSEE 2023 accordingly.