Kendriya Vidyalaya Dumka Admission and Other Important Details
Kendriya Vidyalaya Dumka Official Website Address with link | Admission, Selection and Waiting List | Fee Structure of all classes | Latest Holiday List and Syllabus 2020-21
As per the notification issued by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan on 17.7.2020 (Click to view the notification), KV Dumka Ganjam Admission for class 1 and above will start from 20.7.2020 (Monday). The online registration through the specific website of htttps://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in and via the mobile app also.
- KVS Class 1 Admission Portal Link: Click Here
- KVS Mobile App Download Link: Click Here
KVS Dumka Official Website Link
After completion of registration for admission in KV Dumka through the official website of KVS, students and parents are advised to go to the website of KV Dumka for further updates. The link of the KV Dumka website is given below:
KV Dumka Admission for Class 1 Time and Date 2020-21
- Registration starts on for Class 1: 20.7.2020 (Monday) at 10.00 am
- Registration ends on for Class 1: 07.8.2020 (Friday) at 07.00 pm
KV Dumka Admission List 2020-21
After the successful registration in the KVS portal for class 1, the detailed list of candidates will be sent to the concerned kv school. The KV Dumka management will display the successfully registered list of candidates on their official website and also on the notice board.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Dumka Selection List Publishing Date 2020-21
The provisional selection and waiting list of registered candidates will be published in the below manner:
- Service Priority (Category I and II)
- Shortfall Reservation Quota
1st Selection List: The KVS Dumka principal will publish the provisional selection and waitlist of registration candidates on 11.8.2020 (Tuesday)
2nd Selection List: If seats remain vacant, the second list will be published on 24.8.2020 (Monday)
3rd Selection List: If seats remain vacant, the second list will be published on 26.8.2020 (Wednesday)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Dumka Provisional Selection List 2020-21
- The KV Dumka management will declare the provisional select list of candidates as per the priority service category for unreserved seats if any (keeping the leftover reserved seats blocked) as per the KVS guidelines 2020-21 from 27th to 29th August 2020 (3 Days).
KVS Dumka 2nd Notification 2020-21
Extended date for Second Notification for offline registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST and OBC(NCL) if
sufficient applications not received in online mode.
- Notification on 31.08.2020 (Monday)
- Registration from 31.08.2020(Monday) to 05.09.2020 (Saturday)
- Display of list and Admissions 07.09.2020 (Monday) to 11.09.2020 (Friday)
KVS Dumka Registration for Class 2 and above 2020-21
Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)- Subject in offline mode to availability of vacancies in a particular class.
- Registration: 20.07.2020 (Monday) to 25.07.2020 (Saturday)
- Declaration: 29.07.2020 at 4:00 PM (Wednesday)
- Admission: 30.07.2020 (Thursday) to 07.08.2020 (Friday)
KVS Dumka Admission for Class 11 2020-21
For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI.
- Within a week of the declaration of class X results
KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI.
- Within two weeks of the declaration of class X results.
Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)
- After the admissions of KVS students in class X
KV Dumka Last date of admission for all classes including XI
- 15/09/2020 (Tuesday) (tentative, depending on the declaration of class X result)
- Click to view in detail
KVS Dumka Fee Structure 2020-21
KVS School fee for monthly from class 1 to 12
- Admission Fee: Rs. 25
- Re-Admission Fee: Rs. 100
- Tuition Fee Class IX & X (Boys): Rs. 200
- Tuition Fee Class XI & XII Commerce and Humanities (Boys): Rs. 300
- Tuition Fee Class XI & XII Science (Boys): Rs.400
- Computer Fund Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted: Rs. 100
- Computer Fund Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage: Rs. 150
- Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi [VVN for Class 1 to 12]: Rs. 500
- Click to view in detail
Kendriya Vidyalaya Dumka Holiday List 2020-21
Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 AFS Jamnagar published the vacation table for students
Click to view in a detailed list of Vacation and Breaks 2019-2020
Leave a Reply