Kendriya Vidyalaya Meghahatuburu Online Admission 2020-21 for Class 1
The administration of KV Meghahatuburu has announced their selected student list of PDF for class 1 online admission during the academic year 2020-21
All parents are advised to keep the following documents ready with you.
- Date of Birth Certificate of Child, Passport size photo of child
- Service Certificate and Transfer Orders
- Address Proof (In name of Mother/Father)
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS Certificate (In the name of child)
- SGC Affidavit (for SGC applicants)
- Non-availability of Married accommodation (If applicable)
All parents and students are requested to watch the official website of KV school Meghahatuburu regularly for admission updates. The official announcement for admission for class 1 and other classes is expected to release in the first week of March 2020. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will provide the online admission form for the academic year 2020-21 for all Kendriya Vidyalaya located in India.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will launch a single online registration common platform for all 1230 KV schools in India. After completion of registration, the selection list (Provisional Merit List) for the admission for the session 2020-21 will be published on the respective Kendriya Vidyalaya school website at the end of March onwards.
The website portal link of KVS Meghahatuburu is given below:
- Kendriya Vidyalaya ,Meghahatuburu,Post : Meghahatuburu , Dist : Singhbhum(W) State : Jharkhand , PIN : 833223
- Phone No: 06596-244224
- Fax No: 06596-244224
- E-mail: [email protected]
|KV Meghahatuburu Announcements||Download|
|Primary Class I to V result session 2019-20||Download|
|List of Textbooks and Notebooks session 2020-21(primary)||Download|
|List of Textbooks and Notebooks session 2020-21(Secondary)||Download|
|Creating Awareness about preventive interventions for reducing transmission of Noval Coronavirus disease-reg.||Download|
|Teacher’s Vacancy Position as on 01/03/2020||Download|
|Walk – in Interview for empanelment of teacher on Contractual Basis for session 2020-21||Download|