Kendriya Vidyalaya Sukna Class II to VIII and XI Admission Result 2020-21
The principal of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sukna has published a detailed admission list for class 2nd to 8 and 11 during the academic session of 2020-21. Please visit the official website of KV Sukna and download the admission list on your computer or mobile phone for further reference.
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SUKNA
General Instructions for Admission in Class II to VIII & XI (2020-21)
For Provisionally Selected Candidates
List of provisionally selected candidates will be declared on 31/07/2020 on our school website (https://sukna.kvs.ac.in). Due to present COVID-19 pandemic situation and as per the direction of Mil. Stn. Sukna authority, Parents of selected candidates are required to report at the Army Tank More Gate, Sukna for verification of documents and further process for admission as per the schedule/timing informed to them by Vidyalaya
(between 01/08/2020 to 07/08/2020).
Please follow the following instructions:
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet is to be maintained.
- Hand sanitizers, facemasks and face shields are to be used for precaution by the
- Entry is to be allowed only to those whose Aarogya Setu App shows green status.
- Parents with symptoms of cough, fever etc. will not be allowed to enter.
- Applicants will report and will wait for their turn, they can ask their query by
maintaining social distance.
- Parents are requested to bring original copy of all the necessary documents along
with the duly filled registration form.
- Final admission will be considered subject to verification of all the required original
documents adhering to admission guidelines of KVS.
- Parents are requested to follow all the preventive measures regarding COVID-19
prescribed by the govt. and abide by the rules and regulations of local authority.
- In case of any query contact Vidyalaya helpdesk: Mob No. 7042653138.