The administration of KV NAD Aluva has announced their selected student list of PDF for class 1 online admission during the academic year 2020-21
All parents are advised to keep the following documents ready with you.
- Date of Birth Certificate of Child, Passport size photo of child
- Service Certificate and Transfer Orders
- Address Proof (In name of Mother/Father)
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS Certificate (In the name of child)
- SGC Affidavit (for SGC applicants)
- Non-availability of Married accommodation (If applicable)
Kendriya Vidyalaya NAD Aluva Online Admission 2020-21 for Class 1
All parents and students are requested to watch the official website of KV school NAD Aluva regularly for admission updates. The official announcement for admission for class 1 and other classes is expected to release in the first week of March 2020. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will provide the online admission form for the academic year 2020-21 for all Kendriya Vidyalaya located in India.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will launch a single online registration common platform for all 1230 KV schools in India. After completion of registration, the selection list (Provisional Merit List) for the admission for the session 2020-21 will be published on the respective Kendriya Vidyalaya school website at the end of March onwards.
The website portal link of KVS NAD Aluva is given below:
- Kendriya Vidyalaya NAD Rd, Pallilamkara, North Kalamassery, Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 683103
- Phone No: 0484 253 2860