KV Fees in India
Kendriya Vidyalaya (Central School) Online Fee Payment through Union Bank of India (UBI) 2020
KV School Year Wise Fees Structure are given below for your information:
|How to Pay KV Fees in Online?||KVS Fees|
|KVS Fees Online Payment||Union Bank KV Fees|
|KVS Fee Structure 2018||KVS Fee Structure 2019|
|KVS Fee Structure 2020||KVS Fee Structure 2021|
|KVS Fee Structure 2022||KVS Fee Structure 2023 ⇒|
KV Fees Online
KV School Fees Online Payment
KVS Fee is being collected from all students through online or offline mode of Union Bank of India only. The system of the fee paid once in three months (quarterly basis) is in effect by more than 13 lakh students of KV schools across India.
Kendriya Vidyalaya School students are paying their school fees through Union Bank of India (UBI) only. All student has to pay their school fee through online or offline mode only.
For the convenience of the parents, the school fee will be collected on a quarterly basis, not on an annual basis.
- First-quarter from January to March
- Second-quarter from April to June
- Third-quarter from July to September
- Fourth-quarter from October to December.
Every quarter, the fee will be collected 15 days only (January 1 to 15, April 1 to 15, July 1 to 15 and October 1 o 15). In case of a late fee above the grace period, there will be extra charges to be collected.
KV Fee Online in India
Fees Payment through Union Fee Pay
Union Fee Pay, a fee collection solution offered by Union Bank of India, is a set of solutions offered to Educational Institutions. Union Fee Pay takes care of all fee components applicable to each and every student of Tuition Fee, VVN Fee, Computer Fee etc.
- Entire Fee of all Vidyalayas pan-India will be collected by Union Bank of India
- Fee can be paid through Offline as well as Online modes.
- Students/Parents/Stakeholders of KVS can make payment of their Vidyalaya fee through Any Credit Card or Any Bank Debit Card or Any Bank Internet Banking.
- Students/Parents/Stakeholders of KVS can make payment of their Vidyalaya fee through any Bank Mobile Banking Application in their Smartphone.
- Students/Parents/Stakeholders of KVS can visit any branch of Union Bank of India across the country for the payment of the Vidyalaya fee.
- Easy Reconciliation for Vidyalayas.
- Automated Calculation of Fee of every student
KV School Fees
Note: KV Fee payment made through any bank credit card at Online KV Fee payment web portal or at PoS Machine installed in identified schools will add transaction charges @1.5% plus taxes only
Note: Please do not pay for 2nd time in case of non-generation of payment receipt instantly. Parents/ Students are requested to wait at least one more working day from the date of the transaction.
If still, the problem exists, please proceed with a fresh transaction. Your earlier payment, if received by the bank after two working days of your first transaction, will be refunded back to your bank through the same mode automatically.
Please contact [email protected] for any fee payment related queries. Format for queries related to Online Payment.
KV Online Fee Payment
Format of KVP Fee Payment
- Student Name:
- Student UID No.:
- KV School Name:
- Quarter Fee Paid:
- Mode of Payment:
- Date of Transaction:
- Transaction ID:
- Customer Bank Name:
UBI KV Fees in India
KVS Fee Login 2020 – UBI KVS Challan Online Payment Receipt Download
- KVS Fees Online Payment 2020
- KVS Online Fee Payment 2019
- KVS Online Fee Payment 2018