Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony Delhi Online Admission 2020-21 for Class 1
1st Admission List for AGCR Colony Shift II PDF Download
FRESH ADMISSION IN CLASS-I
- Ms. Shilpi Banerjee – 9811334351
- Ms. Anita Dhiman – 9540492763
- E-mail:[email protected]
- Ms. Varnika Bhardwaj – 9968324708
- Mr. Rajiv Sharma – 9897423444
- Email: [email protected]
Note: The Principal of Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony has announced there is no vacancy in KV AGCR Colony (Both Shifts) except Class 1.
Parents who are seeking admission in Class-I kindly note that due to the prevailing COVID-19 situation, you should contact the school from Mobile Phone (Between 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM only) or Email at [email protected] as far as possible and avoid visiting the school personally.
Also, visit the school website for regular updates https://agcrcolony.kvs.ac.in.
All parents and students are requested to watch the official website of KV school AGCR Colony Delhi regularly for admission updates. The official announcement for admission for class 1 and other classes is expected to release in the first week of March 2020. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will provide the online admission form for the academic year 2020-21 for all Kendriya Vidyalaya located in India.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will launch a single online registration common platform for all 1230 KV schools in India. After completion of registration, the selection list (Provisional Merit List) for the admission for the session 2020-21 will be published on the respective Kendriya Vidyalaya school website at the end of March onwards.
The website portal link of KVS AGCR Colony Delhi is given below:
- Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony, Near Karkardooma Court, Delhi-110092
- Phone No: 011-22374384
- Fax No: 011- 22376765(Reception)
- E-mail of Principal: [email protected]
Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony admission notice class 11
Admission will be done only after completion of the admission of our own KVS students. They should register in both K.V. AGCR Colony as well as K.V. NFC Vigyan Vihar. [Click here]
KVS AGCR Colony Admission List
Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony Karkardooma Admission form 2020: KVS AGCR Colony Admission List will be published after the only selection process. Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony Karkardooma Contact Phone Number is 011-22374384.
KV AGCR Staff List
Principal: Mrs. Prachi Dixit
Vice Principal: Mrs. Shashi Prabha Choudhary and S.N.Sharma
List of 1230 Kendriya Vidyalaya in India – New Website Link of all KV School
Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony Admission List, Fee Structure, Holiday List and Syllabus 2020-21
As per the notification issued by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan on 16.7.2020 (Click to view the notification), KV AGCR Colony Ganjam Admission for class 1 and above will start from 20.7.2020 (Monday). The online registration through the specific website of htttps://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in and via the mobile app also.
KV AGCR Colony Official Website Link
After completion of registration for admission in KV AGCR Colony through the official website of KVS, students and parents are advised to go to the website of KV AGCR Colony for further updates. The link of the KV AGCR Colony website is given below:
KV AGCR Colony Admission for Class 1 Time and Date 2020-21
- KV AGCR Colony Registration starts on for Class 1: 20.7.2020 (Monday) at 10.00 am
- KV AGCR Colony Registration ends on for Class 1: 07.8.2020 (Friday) at 07.00 pm
KVS AGCR Colony Admission List 2020-21
After the successful registration in the KVS portal for class 1, eligible candidates list will be sent to the concerned kv school. The KV AGCR Colony management will display the selection list on their official website and also on the notice board.
KV AGCR Colony Selection List Publishing Date 2020-21
The provisional selection list will be published in the below manner:
- Service Priority (Category I and II)
- Shortfall Reservation Quota
1st Selection List: The KVS AGCR Colony principal will publish the provisional selection and waitlist of registration candidates on 11.8.2020 (Tuesday)
2nd Selection List: If seats remain vacant, the second list will be published on 24.8.2020 (Monday)
3rd Selection List: If seats remain vacant, the second list will be published on 26.8.2020 (Wednesday)
KV AGCR Colony Provisional Selection List 2020-21
- The KV AGCR Colony management will declare the provisional selection list of registered candidates as per the KVS guidelines 2020-21 on 27th to 29th August 2020.
KVS AGCR Colony 2nd Notification 2020-21
- Extended date for Second Notification for offline registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST and OBC(NCL) if
sufficient applications not received in online mode.
- Notification on 31/08/2020 (Monday)
- Registration from 31/08/2020(Monday) to 05/09/2020 (Saturday)
- Display of list and Admissions 07/09/2020(Monday) to 11/09/2020 (Friday)
KVS AGCR Colony Registration for Class 2 and above 2020-21
- Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)- Subject in offline mode to availability of vacancies in a particular class.
- 20/07/2020 (Monday) to 25/07/2020 (Saturday)
- Declaration of the list of class II onwards.
- 29/07/2020 at 4:00 PM (Wednesday)
For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI.
- Within a week of the declaration of class X results
KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI.
- Within two weeks of the declaration of class X results.
Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)
- After the admissions of KV students in class X
- Last date of admission for all classes including XI
- 15/09/2020 (Tuesday) (tentative, depending on the declaration of class X result)
Latest news on KV AGCR Colony Shift I and Shift II
- KV AGCR Colony Shift II Class 1 Provisional Admission List Out! August 11, 2020
- KV AGCR Colony Admission Notice Class XI 2020-21 July 20, 2020
- Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony Website Address, Admission List, Fee Structure and Holiday List 2020-21 July 25, 2020
- Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony Delhi March 20, 2017
Leave a Reply