Kendriya Vidyalaya Bowenpally Secunderabad Online Admission 2020-21 for Class 1
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS-I 2020-21
KV Bowenpally Secunderabad Class 1 Admission Result 2020-21 is Now Available Click Here to Download All PDF
The names listed for class I admissions will follow the procedure listed below to take admission:
1. The provisional selected candidates should download and fill the admission form along
with required documents as a single file(pdf format) submit through mail to
[email protected] with subject “Admission to class-I 2020-21” on or
before 15.08.2020 4:00 PM.
2. Scan the following documents in Original and upload:
- i) Date of birth of child
- ii) Aadhar card of child
- iii) Caste certificate in the name of child if applicable (In case this is not ready, certificate in the name of the parent and an undertaking stating that it will be submitted within THREE months to be uploaded)
- iv) SGC affidavit (Original) from class I Magistrate to be uploaded if applicable.
- v) Residence proof in the name of child/parents like( photocopy of Aadhar/driving license/bank passbook/gas bill etc.)
- vi) In case of Govt. employees service certificate from the organization where parent is serving to be uploaded.
3. Parents to submit the Hard copies of the documents mentioned in para-2 of instructions in the school drop box from 9:00 AM TO 4:00 PM in a sealed envelope without fail on or before 15.08.2020 4:00 PM
4. Admitted list with unique ID and amount payable will be sent to the parent registered emailid after completion of above formalities (The Fee for class-1 is Rs. 3025/- for two quarters)
5. Parents will pay the fees in the Union Bank of India on receiving Unique ID from the class teacher.
6. After payment of fees only, class teacher will include the child in the class WhatsApp group for online teaching-learning.
7. Admission secured on the basis of any wrong certificate shall be cancelled by the Principal forthwith and no appeal against such action of the Principal shall be entertained.
- The provisional lists are subject to verification of certificates
- Contact no having whatsapp to be underlined.
- It is mandatory to fill in child’s blood group and e-mail id.
- Incomplete forms will not be processed.
All parents and students are requested to watch the official website of KV school Bowenpally Secunderabad regularly for admission updates. The official announcement for admission for class 1 and other classes is expected to release in the first week of March 2020. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will provide the online admission form for the academic year 2020-21 for all Kendriya Vidyalaya located in India.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will launch a single online registration common platform for all 1230 KV schools in India. After completion of registration, the selection list (Provisional Merit List) for the admission for the session 2020-21 will be published on the respective Kendriya Vidyalaya school website at the end of March onwards.
The website portal link of KVS Bowenpally Secunderabad is given below:
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Bowenpally Near Military Water Tank, Pension Lane, Bowenpally, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500011
- Phone No: +91 40 29550076
- Fax No: +91 40 29550042
- E-mail of Principal: [email protected]
- E-mail of Chairman: [email protected]