Kendriya Vidyalaya Guntakal Online Admission 2020-21 for Class 1
KV Guntakal Online Admission 2020-21 Class 1 Result
The administration of KV Guntakal has announced their selected student list of PDF for class 1 online admission during the academic year 2020-21
Latest News and announcements on KV Guntakal
All parents are advised to keep the following documents ready with you.
- Date of Birth Certificate of Child, Passport size photo of child
- Service Certificate and Transfer Orders
- Address Proof (In name of Mother/Father)
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS Certificate (In the name of child)
- SGC Affidavit (for SGC applicants)
- Non-availability of Married accommodation (If applicable)
All parents and students are requested to watch the official website of KV school Guntakal regularly for admission updates. The official announcement for admission for class 1 and other classes is expected to release in the first week of March 2020. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will provide the online admission form for the academic year 2020-21 for all Kendriya Vidyalaya located in India.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will launch a single online registration common platform for all 1230 KV schools in India. After completion of registration, the selection list (Provisional Merit List) for the admission for the session 2020-21 will be published on the respective Kendriya Vidyalaya school website at the end of March onwards.
The website portal link of KVS Guntakal is given below:
- Kendriya Vidyalaya,Prabhat Nagar Guntakal, Anantapur Dist(A.P), Pin: 515801
- Phone No: 08552226747
- Fax No: 08552-226747
- E-mail of Principal: [email protected]
- E-mail of Chairman: [email protected]
Kendriya Vidyalaya Guntakal Admission List, Fee Structure, Holiday List and Syllabus 2020-21
As per the notification issued by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan on 16.7.2020 (Click to view the notification), KV Guntakal Ganjam Admission for class 1 and above will start from 20.7.2020 (Monday). The online registration through the specific website of htttps://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in and via the mobile app also.
KV Guntakal Official Website Link
After completion of registration for admission in KV Guntakal through the official website of KVS, students and parents are advised to go to the website of KV Guntakal for further updates. The link of the KV Guntakal website is given below:
KV Guntakal Admission for Class 1 Time and Date 2020-21
- KV Guntakal Registration starts on for Class 1: 20.7.2020 (Monday) at 10.00 am
- KV Guntakal Registration ends on for Class 1: 07.8.2020 (Friday) at 07.00 pm
KVS Guntakal Admission List 2020-21
After the successful registration in the KVS portal for class 1, eligible candidates list will be sent to the concerned kv school. The KV Guntakal management will display the selection list on their official website and also on the notice board.
KV Guntakal Selection List Publishing Date 2020-21
The provisional selection list will be published in the below manner:
- Service Priority (Category I and II)
- Shortfall Reservation Quota
1st Selection List: The KVS Guntakal principal will publish the provisional selection and waitlist of registration candidates on 11.8.2020 (Tuesday)
2nd Selection List: If seats remain vacant, the second list will be published on 24.8.2020 (Monday)
3rd Selection List: If seats remain vacant, the second list will be published on 26.8.2020 (Wednesday)
KV Guntakal Provisional Selection List 2020-21
- The KV Guntakal management will declare the provisional selection list of registered candidates as per the KVS guidelines 2020-21 on 27th to 29th August 2020.
KVS Guntakal 2nd Notification 2020-21
- Extended date for Second Notification for offline registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST and OBC(NCL) if
sufficient applications not received in online mode.
- Notification on 31/08/2020 (Monday)
- Registration from 31/08/2020 (Monday) to 05/09/2020 (Saturday)
- Display of list and Admissions 07/09/2020 (Monday) to 11/09/2020 (Friday)
KVS Guntakal Registration for Class 2 and above 2020-21
- Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)- Subject in offline mode to availability of vacancies in a particular class.
- 20/07/2020 (Monday) to 25/07/2020 (Saturday)
- Declaration of the list of class II onwards.
- 29/07/2020 at 4:00 PM (Wednesday)
For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI.
- Within a week of the declaration of class X results
KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI.
- Within two weeks of the declaration of class X results.
Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)
- After the admissions of KV students in class X
- Last date of admission for all classes including XI
- 15/09/2020 (Tuesday) (tentative, depending on the declaration of class X result)