Kendriya Vidyalaya Haveri, Karnataka Online Admission Form for Class 1
All parents are requested to watch the KVS Notification for admission in the new website of KV Haveri, Karnataka is given below:
Official Website of KV Haveri, Karnataka – https://haveri.kvs.ac.in/
- Kendriya Vidyalaya DIET Campus, Karjagi Road, Haveri, Karnataka 581110
- Phone No: 083752 97366
Kendriya Vidyalaya Haveri Admission List, Fee Structure, Holiday List and Syllabus 2020-21
As per the notification issued by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan on 16.7.2020 (Click to view the notification), KV Haveri Ganjam Admission for class 1 and above will start from 20.7.2020 (Monday). The online registration through the specific website of htttps://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in and via the mobile app also.
KV Haveri Official Website Link
After completion of registration for admission in KV Haveri through the official website of KVS, students and parents are advised to go to the website of KV Haveri for further updates. The link of the KV Haveri website is given below:
KV Haveri Admission for Class 1 Time and Date 2020-21
- KV Haveri Registration starts on for Class 1: 20.7.2020 (Monday) at 10.00 am
- KV Haveri Registration ends on for Class 1: 07.8.2020 (Friday) at 07.00 pm
KVS Haveri Admission List 2020-21
After the successful registration in the KVS portal for class 1, eligible candidates list will be sent to the concerned kv school. The KV Haveri management will display the selection list on their official website and also on the notice board.
KV Haveri Selection List Publishing Date 2020-21
The provisional selection list will be published in the below manner:
- Service Priority (Category I and II)
- Shortfall Reservation Quota
1st Selection List: The KVS Haveri principal will publish the provisional selection and waitlist of registration candidates on 11.8.2020 (Tuesday)
2nd Selection List: If seats remain vacant, the second list will be published on 24.8.2020 (Monday)
3rd Selection List: If seats remain vacant, the second list will be published on 26.8.2020 (Wednesday)
KV Haveri Provisional Selection List 2020-21
- The KV Haveri management will declare the provisional selection list of registered candidates as per the KVS guidelines 2020-21 on 27th to 29th August 2020.
KVS Haveri 2nd Notification 2020-21
- Extended date for Second Notification for offline registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST and OBC(NCL) if
sufficient applications not received in online mode.
- Notification on 31/08/2020 (Monday)
- Registration from 31/08/2020 (Monday) to 05/09/2020 (Saturday)
- Display of list and Admissions 07/09/2020 (Monday) to 11/09/2020 (Friday)
KVS Haveri Registration for Class 2 and above 2020-21
- Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)- Subject in offline mode to availability of vacancies in a particular class.
- 20/07/2020 (Monday) to 25/07/2020 (Saturday)
- Declaration of the list of class II onwards.
- 29/07/2020 at 4:00 PM (Wednesday)
For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI.
- Within a week of the declaration of class X results
KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI.
- Within two weeks of the declaration of class X results.
Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)
- After the admissions of KV students in class X
- Last date of admission for all classes including XI
- 15/09/2020 (Tuesday) (tentative, depending on the declaration of class X result)