Kendriya Vidyalaya Central University of Tamilnadu Campus Thiruvarur Online Admission 2020-21 for Class 1
KV Central University of Tamilnadu Campus Thiruvarur Online Admission 2020-21 Class 1 Result
The administration of KV Central University of Tamilnadu Campus Thiruvarurhas announced their selected student list of PDF for class 1 online admission during the academic year 2020-21
Latest Announcement of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Central University of Tamilnadu Campus Thiruvarur
- Kendriya Vidyalaya : Filling up the Posts of Junior Secretariat Assistant by promotion for the year 2015-16 and 2016-17
All parents are advised to keep the following documents ready with you.
- Date of Birth Certificate of Child, Passport size photo of child
- Service Certificate and Transfer Orders
- Address Proof (In name of Mother/Father)
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS Certificate (In the name of child)
- SGC Affidavit (for SGC applicants)
- Non-availability of Married accommodation (If applicable)
All parents and students are requested to watch the official website of KV school Central University of Tamilnadu Campus Thiruvarur regularly for admission updates. The official announcement for admission for class 1 and other classes is expected to release in the first week of March 2020. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will provide the online admission form for the academic year 2020-21 for all Kendriya Vidyalaya located in India.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will launch a single online registration common platform for all 1230 KV schools in India. After completion of registration, the selection list (Provisional Merit List) for the admission for the session 2020-21 will be published on the respective Kendriya Vidyalaya school website at the end of March onwards.
The website portal link of KVS Central University of Tamilnadu Campus Thiruvarur is given below:
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Central University of TamilNadu Campus,Thiruvarur Tamilnadu . Pin: 610005
- Phone No: 04366 – 277288
- E-mail of Principal: [email protected]
Kendriya Vidyalaya Thiruvarur CUTN Admission List, Fee Structure, Holiday List and Syllabus 2020-21
As per the notification issued by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan on 16.7.2020 (Click to view the notification), KV Thiruvarur CUTN Ganjam Admission for class 1 and above will start from 20.7.2020 (Monday). The online registration through the specific website of htttps://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in and via the mobile app also.
KV Thiruvarur CUTN Official Website Link
After completion of registration for admission in KV Thiruvarur CUTN through the official website of KVS, students and parents are advised to go to the website of KV Thiruvarur CUTN for further updates. The link of the KV Thiruvarur CUTN website is given below:
KV Thiruvarur CUTN Admission for Class 1 Time and Date 2020-21
- KV Thiruvarur CUTN Registration starts on for Class 1: 20.7.2020 (Monday) at 10.00 am
- KV Thiruvarur CUTN Registration ends on for Class 1: 07.8.2020 (Friday) at 07.00 pm
KVS Thiruvarur CUTN Admission List 2020-21
After the successful registration in the KVS portal for class 1, eligible candidates list will be sent to the concerned kv school. The KV Thiruvarur CUTN management will display the selection list on their official website and also on the notice board.
KV Thiruvarur CUTN Selection List Publishing Date 2020-21
The provisional selection list will be published in the below manner:
- Service Priority (Category I and II)
- Shortfall Reservation Quota
1st Selection List: The KVS Thiruvarur CUTN principal will publish the provisional selection and waitlist of registration candidates on 11.8.2020 (Tuesday)
2nd Selection List: If seats remain vacant, the second list will be published on 24.8.2020 (Monday)
3rd Selection List: If seats remain vacant, the second list will be published on 26.8.2020 (Wednesday)
KV Thiruvarur CUTN Provisional Selection List 2020-21
- The KV Thiruvarur CUTN management will declare the provisional selection list of registered candidates as per the KVS guidelines 2020-21 on 27th to 29th August 2020.
KVS Thiruvarur CUTN 2nd Notification 2020-21
- Extended date for Second Notification for offline registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST and OBC(NCL) if
sufficient applications not received in online mode.
- Notification on 31/08/2020 (Monday)
- Registration from 31/08/2020 (Monday) to 05/09/2020 (Saturday)
- Display of list and Admissions 07/09/2020 (Monday) to 11/09/2020 (Friday)
KVS Thiruvarur CUTN Registration for Class 2 and above 2020-21
- Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)- Subject in offline mode to availability of vacancies in a particular class.
- 20/07/2020 (Monday) to 25/07/2020 (Saturday)
- Declaration of the list of class II onwards.
- 29/07/2020 at 4:00 PM (Wednesday)
For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI.
- Within a week of the declaration of class X results
KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI.
- Within two weeks of the declaration of class X results.
Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)
- After the admissions of KV students in class X
- Last date of admission for all classes including XI
- 15/09/2020 (Tuesday) (tentative, depending on the declaration of class X result)