Kendriya Vidyalaya Vallabh Vidyanagar Online Admission 2021-22
KV Vallabh Vidyanagar Class I Admission 2021-2022: First Selection List Published on 23 March 2021
- Online Registration for admission to class 1: 1.4.2021 (Thursday) 10.00 AM
- Last Date of registration for admission to class 1: 19.4.2021 (Monday) till 7.00 PM
- Declaration of Provisional Select and Waitlist of Registered Candidates: 1st List on 23 April 2021
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vallabh Vidyanagar Online Admission 2020-21
Latest News About KV Vallabh Vidyanagar Gujarat
New Official Website of KV Vallabh – vvnagar.kvs.ac.in
- Kendriya Vidyalaya V V Nagar, S P University Staff Quarters, Nr APC, Anand, Gujarat- 388120
- Phone No: 02692-236777
- E-mail of Principal: [email protected]
- E-mail of Chairman: [email protected]
Check Recent Announcements:
- Admission Notice of Class II to IX – Session 2019-20
- Second List of Provisional Admission in Class I – 2019-2020
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vallabh Admission List, Fee Structure, Holiday List and Syllabus 2020-21
As per the notification issued by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan on 16.7.2020 (Click to view the notification), KV Vallabh Ganjam Admission for class 1 and above will start from 20.7.2020 (Monday). The online registration through the specific website of htttps://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in and via the mobile app also.
KV Vallabh Official Website Link
After completion of registration for admission in KV Vallabh through the official website of KVS, students and parents are advised to go to the website of KV Vallabh for further updates. The link of the KV Vallabh website is given below:
KV Vallabh Admission for Class 1 Time and Date 2020-21
- KV Vallabh Registration starts on for Class 1: 20.7.2020 (Monday) at 10.00 am
- KV Vallabh Registration ends on for Class 1: 07.8.2020 (Friday) at 07.00 pm
KVS Vallabh Admission List 2020-21
After the successful registration in the KVS portal for class 1, eligible candidates list will be sent to the concerned kv school. The KV Vallabh management will display the selection list on their official website and also on the notice board.
KV Vallabh Selection List Publishing Date 2020-21
The provisional selection list will be published in the below manner:
- Service Priority (Category I and II)
- Shortfall Reservation Quota
1st Selection List: The KVS Vallabh principal will publish the provisional selection and waitlist of registration candidates on 11.8.2020 (Tuesday)
2nd Selection List: If seats remain vacant, the second list will be published on 24.8.2020 (Monday)
3rd Selection List: If seats remain vacant, the second list will be published on 26.8.2020 (Wednesday)
KV Vallabh Provisional Selection List 2020-21
- The KV Vallabh management will declare the provisional selection list of registered candidates as per the KVS guidelines 2020-21 on 27th to 29th August 2020.
KVS Vallabh 2nd Notification 2020-21
- Extended date for Second Notification for offline registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST and OBC(NCL) if
sufficient applications not received in online mode.
- Notification on 31/08/2020 (Monday)
- Registration from 31/08/2020 (Monday) to 05/09/2020 (Saturday)
- Display of list and Admissions 07/09/2020 (Monday) to 11/09/2020 (Friday)
KVS Vallabh Registration for Class 2 and above 2020-21
- Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)- Subject in offline mode to availability of vacancies in a particular class.
- 20/07/2020 (Monday) to 25/07/2020 (Saturday)
- Declaration of the list of class II onwards.
- 29/07/2020 at 4:00 PM (Wednesday)
For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI.
- Within a week of the declaration of class X results
KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI.
- Within two weeks of the declaration of class X results.
Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)
- After the admissions of KV students in class X
- Last date of admission for all classes including XI
- 15/09/2020 (Tuesday) (tentative, depending on the declaration of class X result)