KV Admission Category List
This portal is exclusively for applying for admission to Class 1 Student in Kendriya Vidyalayas all over India for the academic year 2022-2023.
Kendriya Vidyalaya admission documents required for class 1. The parents are aware before entering the registration portal, what types of documents to be needed for registration.
KV Class 1 Admissions 2020: Documents needed
The parents are aware before entering the registration portal, what types of documents to be needed for registration. A digital passport size photograph or scanned any photograph of the child to be uploaded with the maximum file size (JPEG) of 256 KB
A scanned copy of birth certificate issued by the authority competent. The JPEG file size also not more than 256KB. The original birth certificate should be produced before the Vidyalaya at the time of admission. This will be returned to the parent after verification.
Service Certificate with transfer details of a Govt employee whose service credentials are being used in the application. Certificate for proof of relationship for Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament.
- Certificate for proof of relationship for Grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Certificate for proof of residence
- Certificate of the category of SC, ST, EWS, OBC, BPL
- Certificate of disability, handicapped
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed defense personnel.
Self Declaration Distance Between School And Residence
- You have to declare that the radial distance between the school and our residence
- Click to download the distance between school and residence 2020-21
Service Certificate Central Government
- Submission of Service Certificate of Central Government Employees and Defence Forces Personnel as per the format
- Click to download Central Govt Service Certificate 2020-21
OBC Certificate Format
- Submission of Other Backward Caste Certificate for reservation in class 1 admission in KV school
- Click to download the pdf of OBC Certificate
Format Service Certificate State Government
- All-State Government Employees should submit present Service Certificate as per in the format
- Click to download service certificate for state government employees 2020-21
Affidavit for Single Girl Child
- Notary Affidavit Certificate should submit for Single Girl Child quota as per in the format
- Click to download Single Girl Child (SGC) Certificate Affidavit 2020-21
Died in Harness Certificate
- Certificate document for died in the harness of concern employee – sample format
- Click to download died in harness certificate 2020-21
- Certificate of Number of Transfers past 7 years obtain from his/her office/Department – Sample format
- Click to download Transfer Certificate 2020-21
KVS Admission Acceptance letter format
Parents should be submitted a letter to the school management at the time joining. [Click to read more]