Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is all set to release the notification for the academic year 2020-2021 from class 1 to 11 in all KV Schools located across India. The KVS starts admission for class 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th for the children of Central Government employees including Armed Forces Personnel.
The official KVS Admission Notification will be expected to publish at the end of February 2020. All eligible students can apply for admission through the online webpage created and launched by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan very soon!
Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) Admission 2020-2021
Before applying for admission class 1, read the rules and regulations of Kendriya Vidyalaya clearly.
All children who have completed 5 years as of May 2020 are eligible to apply for class 1 in any KVS school. For applying admission for class Class I, Class II, Class III, Class IV, Class V, Class VI, Class VII, Class VIII, Class IX, Class X, Class XI click the official link of KVS Admission Form 2020-21.
KVS Online Admission Form 2020-21
The Union Government has formed more than 1200 Central Schools and organized by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The admission process through only online only, which is not yet started. It may be started in the first week of March 2020. All parents are keen to watch the KVS Admission Notice in the official website link is given below:
- KVS (KVS School – Central School)
- Admission Class from 1st to 11th Std.
- Application Mode through Online only
- The official website is https://kvsangathan.nic.in/
- Registration starts on (not yet published)
- Registration ends on (not yet published)
Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) Admission Schedule 2020-2021
The admission schedule for the session 2020-21 will be issued shortly by the KVS. It may be as under:
- Date of Notification Issued:
- Class 1 Registration Starts on:
- Last Date for Registration for Class 1:
- Provisionally Selection list for Class 1:
- Admission List for Class 1:
- Final List for Admission Class 1:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Guidelines 2020-2021
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Guidelines for the academic session 2020-21 will be issued soon with all details such as:
- KVS Admission General Guidelines 2020-21
- KVS Eligible Age for Admission 2020-21
- KVS Reservation in Admission 2020-21
- KVS Special Provisions 2020-21
- KVS Admission of Wards of Armed / Para Military Forces
- KVS Admission of Pre-Primary Students in Class 1
- KVS Method of Admission in Class 1
KVS Admission 2020-2021 – Age wise Eligibility Criteria Table for all Classes
The detailed list of minimum and maximum age limit for admission from Class 1 to Class 10 is as under:
Minimum and Maximum Age ( Age on 31st March) for all classes
- Class 1 – 05 and 07
- Class 2 – 06 and 08
- Class 3 – 07 and 09
- Class 4 – 08 and 10
- Class 5 – 09 and 11
- Class 6 – 10 and 12
- Class 7 – 11 and 13
- Class 8 – 12 and 14
- Class 9 – 13 and 15
- Class 10 – 14 and 16
Check your child must be completed 5 years as on 31st March 2020 for admission in class 1.
How to get admission in KV School for Private Employees?
How to get admission in KV School for the children of Private Employees or General Public?
Who are all eligible for applying in KV School admission?
The main motive of the Kendriya Vidyalaya school was started to provide uninterrupted and quality education to the children of transferable Central Government employees. So, first priority has given for them and the below list is explained for other sections:
- Children of CG Employees – 1st Priority
- Children of Armed Forces Personnel – 2nd Priority
- Children of State Govt Employees – 3rd Priority
- Children of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings – 4th Priority
- Children of Private and General Public – 5th Priority
Reservation Quota in Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
The single admission process is followed in all KV Schools as per the guidelines issued by the headquarter of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The reservation quota will be followed in the academic year 2020-21 also followed by the guidelines issued by KVS shortly!
The reservation of Seats in Class 1 as per the guidelines 2019-20 is as under:
- Scheduled Caste Children – 15%
- Scheduled Tribe Children – 7.5%
- Differently Abled Children – 3%
Address Proof Document for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
The residence proof document should be submitted by all candidates while registering online admission for class 1. Self-declaration also be accepted and subject to verification.
- Metro Cities and Urban Area – 5 Kms. Radius
- Other than Metro and Urban Areas – 8 Kms. Radius
KVS Admission Procedure and Method of Class 1
Out of the available seats of fresh admission, 15% will be reserved for SC and 7.5% will be reserved for ST. The shortfall in the number of seats reserved for SC and ST will be worked out after considering the number of SC/ST children admitted under RTE quota.
(1) In the first phase, 10 seats (out of 40 seats) in Class I per section are to be filled as per RTE Provisions (25% of seats) and these 10 seats will be filled by draw of lots from all applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) who are the resident of Neighborhood/Differently abled taken together.
(2) In the second phase, remaining seats are to be filled as per the existing Priority category system. The shortfall in the seats reserved for SC/ST, if any shall be made good by admitting SC/ST applicants.
For example: In a single Section School 6 seats are reserved for SC and 3 Seats for ST (15% for SC and 7.5% for ST). Assuming that, 2 SC candidates, 1 ST candidate, and 1 Differently Abled candidate are admitted under RTE in the lottery system in the first phase, then available SC seats will be considered as 6 – 2 = 4 and ST seats will be 3 – 1 = 2. The left out registered candidates from SC and ST category will be considered as per the order of Priority categories for admission. In this case, the remaining 24 seats will be available for admission under the order of Priority of Category.
Admission Test for Class I
- In no case, the seats reserved as per RTE will be de-reserved.
- The seats reserved for SC/ST may be interchanged, by interchanging SC seats to ST and vice- versa after 20th April.
- If required numbers of candidates covered under RTE do not register in 1st spell of registration then a second notification may be given in the month of April.
- The definition/eligibility criteria of Disadvantaged Group/Weaker Section/BPL/OBC (Non-creamy layer) will be as per the notification of the concerned State Governments.(The DC KVS RO Concerned may issue guidelines regarding BPL/EWS as per the latest notification of the concerned State Governments).
- The admission test will not be conducted for Class I.
Disadvantage Group Children
- A child belonging to disadvantaged group means a child belonging to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, the socially and educationally backward class or such other group having disadvantage owing to social, cultural, economic, geographical, linguistic, gender or such other factor as may be specified by the appropriate government, by notification (Section 2(d) of RTE Act).
- A child with special needs and suffering from disability will be determined as per the provision mentioned in RTE Act 2009 or as defined by the concerned State Govt.
Economically Weaker Section
A child belonging to weaker section means a child belonging to such a parent or guardian (declared by a Court or a Statute) whose annual income is lower than the minimum limit specified by the appropriate government, by notification (Section 2(e)).
The income limit regarding economically weaker sections will be applicable as notified by the State Govt. concerned.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Notice 2020-21
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (HQ), New Delhi Admission Notice for the academic year 2020-21
The official notice not yet released by KVS. it will be expected to release in the last week of February 2020. The Admission Notice for last academic year is given below for your information:
Online Registration for Admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the Academic Year 2019-20 will commence at 8:00 AM on 01.03.2019 and will close at 4:00 PM on 19.03.2019. The Admission details can be obtained through the website https://kvsonlineadmission.in and also through the mobile app.
KVS Mobile Online Apps
The official Android and iOS mobile apps for KVS online admission for Class 1 for the academic year 2019-20 and instructions for downloading and installing will available at https://kvsonlineadmission.in/apps/. The apps will also available at the above URL. Parents are requested to go through the instructions for using the portal a the apps carefully before using them.
Registration for Class II and above (except Class XI) will be done from 02.04.2019 at 8:00 AM to 09.04.2019 up to 4:00 PM if Vacancies exist (on offline mode) For Class XI, application forms on the offline mode will be issued immediately after the declaration of Class X results as per the schedule for admission 2019-20 available on KVS website (www.kvsangathan.nic.in).
Reckoning of age for all Classes shall be as on 31.03.2019. Reservation of seats will be as per KVS Admission Guidelines available on the website (www.kvsangathan.nic.in). For further details, parents may contact the Principal of nearby Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 for Class 1
Minimum and Maximum Age ( Age on 31st March) for Class 1
- Age should be between 5 Years and 7 Years
Will there be any exam before admission?
- There is no exam for standard 1 admission.
Which class is this online registration website applicable for?
- This online registration website is applicable only for Std 1 admission.
What is the age cutoff for a child applying to grade-1?
- The minimum age for admission to Std 1 is 5 years and the maximum admissible age is 7 years as on 01/04/2020, with a 2-year relaxation in upper age limit for “Differently-Abled” candidates. Thus, the allowed range of date of birth of a child seeking admission is 1.04.2012 to 1.04.2014 for applications not in the “Differently Abled” category. The allowed range of date of birth of a child seeking admission in the “Differently Abled” category is 1.04.2010 to 1.04.2014. If the entered date of birth does not live in the above-mentioned range, sign up/registration will not be allowed.”
KV Admission 2020-21 for Class 2
Minimum and Maximum Age ( Age on 31st March) for Class 2
Age should be between 6 Years and 8 Years
How many Kendriya Vidyalayas can I apply to use one application?
You can apply for at most 3 KVs in an application.
KVS Admission 2020-21 for Class 3
Minimum and Maximum Age ( Age on 31st March) for Class 3
Age should be between 7 Years and 9 Years
What is the prescribed process of admission in a Kendriya Vidyalaya?
If you are new to the procedure of online admission 2019- 2020, please refer to KVS Admission Guidelines for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas then apply online in the desired Kendriya Vidyalaya.
KVS Admission 2020-21 for Class 4
- KVS Admission 2020-21 for Class 5
- KVS Admission 2020-21 for Class 6
- KVS Admission 2020-21 for Class 7
- KVS Admission 2020-21 for Class 8
- KVS Admission 2020-21 for Class 9
- KVS Admission 2020-21 for Class 10
- KVS Admission 2020-21 for Class 11